Ready to Travel

Ready to Travel

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Heading for New Mexico

This is a big, beautiful world. Driving through this gorgeous scenery from Edmonton to Aztec, New Mexico I am struck by similarities. The Rockies look like the Rockies, no matter what state or province you are in. I think that is a good reminder that as citizens, we are not so different from each other. I hope I never get tired of staring out the window. A view that stretches for hundreds of miles in every direction around us; driving underneath the biggest storm supercell that was so close I felt like I could reach out and touch it;.the pre-historic feel of the shale cliffs of Utah...it is a beautiful world.
 East Glacier, Montana
 East Glacier, Montana
Spanish Fork, Utah
 Moab, Utah
 Moab, Utah
Red Cliffs Inn, Moab, Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment