Ready to Travel

Ready to Travel

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kevin heads home


Howard has driven Kevin to the airport today. From there he (Howard) will continue on a tour of lovely Nova Scotia. Kevin will return to the hustle, bustle and energy of life in front of a trading computer.
I will return to weeding, apple picking and real estate shopping. The B&B Howard stayed in is for sale and the owner is interested in talking to me. There are two other b&b's which may be available in the future as the owners want to retire and relax. Lots of possibilities.
It is an overcast and cool day today in St. Andrew's. Not much to do in the garden so I'm in town running some errands on my bike!!!!! July 29th was the day I could finally get my knee to work well enough to get on my bike and I'm so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment