Ready to Travel

Ready to Travel

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

On my own again......


Greetings from the cool and overcast haven of New Brunswick.
Kevin left yesterday and I am carrying the torch alone. Today was making applesauce and apple juice and a Swedish bread with cream cheese, onion and dill. We will be having it with the lamb roast tonight for supper....the same lamb we were supposed to eat yesterday but it got too late to put it in the oven.
Tonight the hosts are going to Maine for another anarchist/activist meeting and I will walk up the street to the arena to attend a ceilidh.
Tomorrow they are heading to st. stephen. I will be heading in to town to do some weeding in a perennial bed for an 87 year old Irish woman named Gwen. Hope to bend her ear a bit about what life here is like. She's lived in St. Andrews most of her life.
Was poking around the real estate pages of Grand Manan Island......looks pretty tempting.
Well, battery is running low (on the computer I mean) so I'll sign off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment