Ready to Travel

Ready to Travel

Sunday, April 8, 2012

More beachcombin'







Easter Sunday started with a parade, of sorts. Some sort of regatta with lots of colourful sails up.
Sorry they're so far away but I'm working with a little digital with insufficient zoom. Ran the dogs in Duck Creek Park and came back to see that the tide was the lowest it's been since my arrival. Rubber boots on, camera charged (thankfully) and tucked in my pocket for safety, Stan and I ventured out. Now that I think of it, having my camera in my pocket would have accomplished nothing if I'd taken a header on the rocks. Oh well. If anyone can identify the sluggy thing in the photo below, please let me know.
Lots of neat stuff today including two types of crabs. Enjoy the nature show.


Can you see the tiny grey crab in this photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment